We’re back with music in the backyard! We’ll be serving up our tasty brews alongside live tunes, so grab your camping/folding chair and your “quaranteam” and prepare to get down with us, safely!
*Spaces are limited, so gather your friends and secure your spot today for the event on Saturday, September 26th (5-8 pm) with The Pamlico Sound.*
Please note, we are ONLY selling tickets through Eventbrite for these events. If you have any questions, please email Events@upslopebrewing.com. Get your tickets HERE.
In order to provide our guests with a safe and awesome experience, please review our rules below and prepare to have a groovin’ good time!
• This is a 21+ event, sorry no kiddos this time around
• If you (or anyone in your party) is feeling sick or has exhibited any symptoms please stay home, we’ll get you next time!
• Masks will be required upon entry and whenever you are not in your designated/reserved area.
• BYOC – Bring your own chair. Grab your old faithful and set up on your own slice of lawn. We’ve got you covered if you need one!
• No pets. We love our furry friends, but this event is not conducive for them.
• Groups MUST show up together. No groups larger than 8 people (state mandate) and no switching/joining other tables/groups.
• Sorry, no single tickets.
• No outside food or beverages. We’ll have a food truck onsite and provide water as well as tasty Upslope beers and Spiked Snowmelt.
• No outside alcohol. If you violate this rule, you’re jeopardizing our liquor license.
• Tables will be placed with more than 6 feet between other guests and aisles will be provided for entering and exiting.
• Tables will be serviced using GoTab – order on your phone and we’ll bring it to your reserved space. No App download necessary.
• No mingling between tables/other groups’ zones.
• All ticket sales are final. No refunds.
• Please bring your ID, you will need to show this upon check-in.