Who’s ready for a socially distanced summer series in Upslope’s back yard? We sure are!
We’re back with music in the backyard! We’ll be serving up our tasty brews alongside live tunes, so grab your camping/folding chair and your “quaranteam” and prepare to get down with us, safely!
Please note, we are only selling tickets through Eventbrite for these events. If you have any questions, please email Events@upslopebrewing.com.
In order to provide our guests with a safe and awesome experience, please review our rules below and prepare to have a groovin’ good time!
• This is a 21+ event, sorry no kiddos this time around
• If you (or anyone in your party) is feeling sick or has exhibited any symptoms please stay home, we’ll get you next time!
• Masks will be required upon entry and whenever you are not in your designated/reserved area.
• BYOC – Bring your own chair. Grab your old faithful and set up on your own slice of lawn. We’ve got you covered if you need one!
• No pets. We love our furry friends, but this event is not conducive for them.
• Groups MUST show up together. No groups larger than 8 people (state mandate) and no switching/joining other tables/groups.
• Sorry, no single tickets.
• No outside food or beverages. We’ll have a food truck onsite and provide water as well as tasty Upslope beers and Spiked Snowmelt.
• No outside alcohol. If you violate this rule, you’re jeopardizing our liquor license.
• Tables will be placed with more than 6 feet between other guests and aisles will be provided for entering and exiting.
• Tables will be serviced using GoTab – order on your phone and we’ll bring it to your reserved space.
• No mingling between tables/other groups’ zones.
• All ticket sales are final. No refunds.
• Please bring your ID, you will need to show this upon check-in.