Get ready to put on your lederhosen and dirndls to celebrate traditional beers and the coming of autumn in true Bavarian fashion!
September 18th will be a day full of German food from Wood Paddle, music by Polka Folka, and special releases of traditional German-style beers including Docktoberfest, Helles, Franconian Lager, Dunkle, AND MORE!
• 11:00 am – Tapping of the Keg by the Mayor of Aurora, Mike Coffman
• 12:00-5:00 pm – Wood Paddle Catering serving traditional German food including brats, kraut, and more.
• 12:30 pm – Stein Holding Contest
• 2:00 pm – Announce The Brew Hut’s Docktoberfest Homebrew Winner
• 2:00-5:00 pm – Live Music by Polka Folka